Standard & Poor’s Stock Reports contain “qualitative and quantitative in-depth S&P research, analysis and tools on more than 1,500 U.S. and 300 non-U.S. corporations, including qualitative buy/sell/hold S&P STARS* opinions.
- Format: Available online as part of S&P Net Advantage
- Access info: To access the S&P Stock Reports, first go to S&P Net Advantage. After entering the database, click on the “Company” tab to do a company search. Search for your company, and then click on “S&P Stock Reports” on the left side of the page.
Each Stock Report offers:
- Buy, hold and sell recommendations for the company
- Key stock statistics
- Price performance chart
- Revenue/Earnings data
- Dividend data
- Investment rationale/risk
- Corporate overview, corporate strategy, market profile, and financial trends
- Company financials and more