If you are unable to view this video, try accessing the video from YouTube.
Get Funded for Printing
You can pay for printing in two ways:
- Bobcat Cash. If you are a current Ohio University student or employee, you already have a Bobcat Cash account, and can add cash instantly online at www.ohio.edu/onecard, or by using the Value Transfer Station on the 2nd Floor of Alden Library. You can add as little as $2.00 and there is no fee to “open” the account. Your OHIO ID card serves as your printing card.
- Guest Printing Card. Anyone can purchase a Guest Printing Card from the Value Transfer Station on the 2nd floor of Alden Library. There is a one-time $2.00 fee to purchase a new card (so you’ll need a minimum of $3.00 to purchase a new card, $2.00 for the card and $1.00 to be applied to printing). After you have the card, you can add more funds to it with no additional fees.
|Supported Paper Size||Black-and-White Price||Color Price|
|8½ x 11 single-sided||5¢ per sheet||25¢ per sheet|
|8½ x 11 duplex||5¢ per sheet||50¢ per sheet|
|11 x 17||6¢ per sheet||50¢ per sheet|
Send Print Jobs to the Libraries’ Printers
From Libraries Computers
Choose printer Libraries_Public_Black&White or Libraries_Public_Color. You’ll need to enter your OHIO ID or Guest Printing Card Number in a dialog box that pops up on the screen, then OK the price of the print job in a second dialog box.
From Your Personal Computer
If you’re paying for printing with Bobcat Cash, you can use mobile printing to send many types of documents to the printers. Visit myprintcenter.ohio.edu to upload documents directly to your print queue. Mobile printing supports several common file formats, and works best with documents that are of a relatively small file size and where you don’t need to customize the orientation and layout.
Using a Guest Printing Card? Need more file format or customization options? Just prefer to print directly from your application? You can install the Libraries’ printers on your personal computer.
- Libraries Black and White print queue installer for Windows
- Libraries Black and White print queue installer for Mac
- Libraries Color print queue installer for Windows
- Libraries Color print queue installer for Mac
Release Your Print Job
Within one hour of sending your job to the printers, go to any Libraries printer of the appropriate type (Black & White or Color). If using Bobcat Cash, swipe your OHIO ID card at the release station standing next to the printer. If using a Guest Printing Card, swipe your Guest Printing Card.
Black & White printers are located on the First, Second, Third, and Fourth floors of Alden Library, and at the Music & Dance Library. Color printers are located on the 2nd Floor of Alden Library.
See Printing FAQs or visit any Libraries service desk.
Need a refund? Fill out the online Print Refund Request Form.