Faculty and Staff Delivery Services
Faculty and staff: you may enroll to have your library materials delivered to your department.
- Deliveries include materials requested online from Alden Library, the Music and Dance Library, Library Annex, regional campuses, OhioLINK, and Interlibrary Loan.
- Materials are delivered by Ohio University Mail Services, Monday through Friday, to your department’s central mail location.
- Materials located on the Athens campus are typically delivered within 2 days of request. Materials from the regional campuses and OhioLINK are typically delivered to departments within 2 days of their receipt at Alden Library.
- Materials can be returned to the same departmental location for pickup by Mail Services.
- Once enrolled, all online requests for library materials will be shipped to your department.
Note: Faculty/Staff Delivery Services are dependent on Ohio University Mail Services operations and may be affected by inclement weather, holidays, and University/building closure.
Students: If you have a disability that prevents you from retrieving items from Alden Library and are registered through Institutional Equity, you may sign up for delivery services. See Persons with Disabilities for further information.
To enroll, please complete the form below.