The Ohio University Libraries offers access to books, journals, videos, and more. When we do not have it, we will get it for you. See what we offer and who is eligible.
Ohio University Libraries
Need to find a book, video, journal, etc.?
Cannot find a book or video at Ohio University Libraries?
Interlibrary Loan & Document Express
Cannot find a book, journal or article? Want a PDF of a print book chapter or article?
- Make an Interlibrary Loan – ILLiad request.
- Accessing and Borrowing How Do I…?
- Have a general question? Need help with My Library Account? Call us: (740)593-2699.
- If you are having trouble requesting a book from another Ohio University campus or from OhioLINK, please complete this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you have trouble with an Interlibrary Loan request, call (740) 593-2691.
Renew, Return, or Replace
- Renew – Ohio University Libraries and OhioLINK items can be renewed through My Library Account or by contacting Circulation.
- Return – Ohio University Libraries and OhioLINK items can be returned at the 4th floor desk, books drops at the 4th floor and Learning Commons (2nd floor) entrances, or at the Music and Dance Library.
- Return Course Reserve material to the desk where you check it out. Note that most course reserve items begin accruing fines immediately after they are due.
- Return Interlibrary Loan items to the 4th floor desk.
- Ohio University Libraries and OhioLINK items may be returned at any OhioLINK library.
- Replace – The replacement fee for Ohio University Libraries and OhioLINK items can be paid at Financial Services on the 4th floor or by calling (740) 593-0003 or (740) 593-2706.
- Replace Interlibrary Loan-ILLiad items by contacting Interlibrary Loan.