Zotero Groups allows you to share collections with any number of individuals in classes, work groups, etc.
- There is no limit on how many members may join your groups.
- Your full storage subscription is always available to your personal and group libraries.
There are three types of groups:
- Private: only group members and users invited to join the group are able to see the group’s page.
- Public with closed membership: Anyone can view the group page, but the only way to join the group is by invitation or by requesting an invitation.
- Public with open membership: the group page is public, and anyone who wants to can join instantly.
To create a new group, you must either:
- Click the Create New Group button on the groups landing page, or
- Click the New Group icon (on the right in this image) located next to the New Collection icon in the top left corner of the Zotero Firefox add-on:. This will take you to the groups landing page at zotero.org.
Need help? See Zotero’s documentation page on Groups.