First you will have to create a free account with ClinicalKey, this is how:
- Visit Clinicalkey.com.au while you are on campus or connect to ClinicalKey through our library databases tab.
- Click on the “Register” link
- Enter your information- your OU email will be your username for the app
- Confirm your password by re-entering it
- That’s it!
Next, you download the app!
- Open your app store on your device
- Search for “ClinicalKey”
- Click “Free” and install
- Enter your Clinicalkey username and password and start using!
When you do a search in ClinicalKey, depending on your topic, you’ll be presented with a list of results (the first being First Consult if it matches your search). You can use the filter option in the bottom corner to limit results to: fulll-text articles, images, books, clinical trials, guidelines, drug monographs, videos, procedures, or patient education.