Local Government Records
This page includes an alphabetical listing by county of Local Government Records held by the Ohio University Libraries Mahn Center for Archives and Special Collections.
- Please complete a Mahn Center Appointment Request to consult Local Government Records. This is to ensure the availability of the Local Government Records; records may be stored off-site.
- The Mahn Center requires at least one week’s notice for appointment requests; please note that only confirmed appointments will be honored.
- Mahn Center staff will make available up to 5 volumes or boxes per visit.
- Mahn Center staff are unable to conduct research within Local Government Records on behalf of patrons. Individuals seeking to hire an outside researcher may wish to consult the Libraries information about Research and Duplication Services
- You may wish to bring your own camera to take photographs of local government records for your personal research use.
- Please see other Mahn Center policies and procedures for further information.
This section is under construction.