Ohio University Libraries are committed to the diversity of faculty, staff and students. Applicants who will enrich the diversity of our campus are especially encouraged to apply.
Current postings for full-time positions, both hourly and contract, are listed at Ohio University Jobs site.
One of the largest employers on campus, the Libraries employs over 200 students each year. We employ students seven days a week, from early morning to late evening hours, with overnight hours available.
- Student jobs include accounting, cataloging, ordering, repair of materials, shelving and checkout, campus delivery of materials, data entry, research assistance, technology support, mail services, and office work
- Student employees work on every floor of Alden, in the Music and Dance Library, and in the Library Annex on Columbus Road.
Student positions are posted through a variety of avenues at Ohio University:
- Federal Work-Study: provides on-campus employment to graduate and undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need.
- PACE: The Program to Aid Career Exploration (PACE) is an on-campus, internship-like work program sponsored by and unique to Ohio University.
- Student hourly employment
Ohio University Libraries connect learners to information for discovery, intellectual growth and advancement of knowledge.